Wednesday 23 February 2011

Katie Price launches her new collection Day 22 at Pure Spirit



Katie Price launched her own premium fashion and accessories brand, Day 22 at Pure Spirit last week. Katie has worked closely with renowned British fashion designer Lamis Khamis for the past 8 months to develop and create the brand Day 22 with its first collection consisting of easy to wear t-shirts, sweatshirts and dresses.

Katie appeared on the Pure Spirit catwalk at Earls Court on Sunday 13th Feb followed by a Q&A session with Khabi Mirza. Katie commented "I've never been accepted in the fashion world - ever. When i did my style book I went to Gucci, Louis Vuitton and Roberto Cavalli. But not one of them would lend me a dress. I thought: "stuff you lot, I'll bring out a fashion range anyway".

The collection was a huge success at the show selling to retailers in Dubai, Japan and the US.

No comments: