Tuesday 26 July 2011

PURE LONDON EXCLUSIVELY INVITES YOU TO AFTERNOON TEA WITH ZANDRA RHODES AND ADELE MARIE



Monday 8th August 2011 at 2:45


Fashion Cafe, Gallery Level, London Olympia


Zandra Rhodes Jewelery on Adele Marie's stand-J29, Premium Accessories





Join Zandra Rhodes and Adele Marie in the Fashion Cafe


The Queen of British Fashion will be talking about her collaboration with fellow British Jewlery Designer Adele Marie.





Don't Miss this very special afternoon tea in the Fashion Cafe where you can enjoy Champagne and cakes while exclusively viewing a fabulously stunning array of jewellery from Zandra and Adele.





If you would like to attend the afternoon tea please RSVP to Vanessa Orozco






T. +44 (0) 20 7299 0580





1 comment:

Misae said...

Wasn't she just so sweet and cheerful?! Adele invited us over after we said we'd stock some of the range at http://www.make-me-beautiful.co.uk and I have to say that I hope I have as much good energy about me when I'm 70 as Zandra does - a real inspiration!