Last night, leading trade magazine, Drapers announced their annual Power List.
The list acknowledges people who have been significant and influential to fashion in the UK in 2011.
The nation’s newest style icon, Kate Middleton stormed in at the top spot followed by a range of designers, journalists, politicians, bloggers and retailers.
Top 10 included
1. Catherine Duchess of Cambridge
2. Lord Wolfson, Chief Executive of Next
3. Paul Marchant, Chief Executive of Primark
4. Michael Sharp, Chief Executive of Debenhams
5. Nick Robertson, Chief Executive of ASOS
6. Mary Portas, Retail expert
7. Sarah Burton, Creative Director of Alexander McQueen
8. Peter Ruis, Buying and brand Director at John Lewis
9. Marc Bolland, Chief Executive of Marks & Spencer
10. Mike Shearwood, Chief Executive of Aurora Fashions
A party was held to celebrate the well deserved winners at the Swarovski
Crystallized store in London’s West End.
Guest included Lydia Bright and James Argent, as the TOWIE girls came 70th in the list. Lydia looked gorgeous in a vintage dress, Christian Louboutins and a D&G handbag!